Generac has been a leading provider of backup power and clean energy solutions for more than 50 years and we’re proud to offer the nation’s #1 best-selling backup generator for home use. Generac is committed to providing safe, reliable, and efficient energy solutions, which perfectly align with our service goals here at Jones Services.
Generac generators are also designed to be easily installed and to work with your home’s existing wiring. That means you won’t have to worry about rewiring your home or paying for expensive installation costs.
Here’s a closer look at why Generac brand generators are our preferred choice for backup power and how we can help you get the reliable power you need, no matter the circumstances.
8 of 10 Homeowners Recommend Generac
Generac generators are designed to automatically deliver power during an outage – whether it’s caused by a storm, power line damage, or anything else. When your electricity goes out, your generator will automatically start up, allowing you to maintain continuity without interruption. That means you can rest assured knowing that your family will always have the power they need, no matter what happens.
The majority of homeowners choose Generac for their backup power needs, and 80% of people say they’d use Generac brand generators again or recommend them to their family and friends.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring – Check the status of your generator from any device with an internet connection. This is an excellent generator feature for people who are often busy or on the go.
- No refueling needed – Generac generators use your existing liquid propane or natural gas supply. You won’t have to have a new source of fuel installed to operate your generator.
- 24/7/365 customer support – Generac customer service can be reached 24/7/365 because power outages don’t pay attention to time. Generac helps us make sure you’re never stranded without power, no matter the day.
- CO shutoff & alarms – Carbon monoxide detectors monitor for unsafe levels of CO and will automatically shut off portable generators or sound an alarm on home backup generators. This helps keep homeowners and their families safer and their indoor air quality
- Generac G-Force® Engine – A specially designed engine that withstands the demands of constant power generation for sustained periods of time.
- Cold Smart Start – This allows the generator to detect the home’s ambient temperature and begin warming up to prepare to take on an electrical load when it’s cold out.
- Pressure Lubrication – makes sure there’s oil immediately present at the start of power generation.
- Thermal Safety Switch – Disables the generator engine automatically and sounds an alarm if temperatures inside the generator are above optimal to reduce damage from overheating.
Why Invest In Backup Power For Your Home?
There are many reasons homeowners should consider investing in a backup power source, besides just being prepared for the worst. Not only is a generator an important part of having a plan in place for unexpected circumstances, but it can also help save you money on expenses related to power outages.
If there’s ever a natural disaster or other emergency in which power is lost, having a generator will ensure that you have the electricity you need to stay safe and comfortable until the situation is resolved.
This is especially important if you live in cold or warm climates where being too cold or hot can be life-threatening, if you work from home, or if you live with a family member who uses electrical medical equipment. Without a backup power source, you won’t be able to work online or plug a medical monitor in. When you have a generator, you can also help your neighbors who may not be as prepared as you are.
If you live in an area where power interruptions are common, a generator can help you avoid the costs associated with lost food or other property damage that can occur during an extended power outage. Instead of trying to keep your refrigerator closed to keep food from spoiling, or throwing it out after it’s passed the two-hour mark, your fridge will continue to run and keep your food cold without hiccups.
Call Jones Services For Certified Generac Generator Installation
If you’re considering investing in backup power for your home, Generac is the top choice. At Jones Services, we can help you find the right equipment to fit your needs and will come to your home to install the system and make sure it’s working as intended before leaving.
Contact us today to learn more or to book a time for one of our certified contractors to come to your home by dialing (845) 299-2074. Serving Goshen and surrounding areas in the State of New York.