Are you receiving an insufficient amount of heating from your furnace? Are you noticing your furnace not working like when you first installed it? Then it’s time for a furnace tune-up in Monroe. A faulty furnace doesn’t just mean you won’t have proper heating in your home. It can also be incredibly hazardous due to poor airflow and the potential of carbon monoxide emissions! If this sounds like something you want to avoid, and you should, then a furnace tune-up is just what you need.
Jones Services will happily provide you a furnace tune-up in Monroe that will keep your furnace working all year long. If you think your furnace won’t last the fall or the upcoming winter, then call us immediately at the first sign of a problem. But how exactly do you know when it’s time for a tune-up? Well, we can help you out with that too!
Furnace Tune-Up in Monroe: Top 5 Signs
Not sure when to call us for furnace tune-up in Monroe? Then here are 5 signs telling you the time is right to call our heating experts immediately
- Poor Cost and Energy Efficiency: This indicates that your furnace is working harder but uses up more energy to provide heat. You can see your utility bills increase if you let this problem persist. A furnace tune-up can make sure your furnace is using less energy to get the job done.
- Yellow Flame: This indicates that the burners need cleaning to provide more oxygen to the flame. Worse, it can be indicative of carbon monoxide, an odorless yet poisonous gas that can lead to a loss of consciousness or even death. Don’t risk the health and safety of everyone in your household and get furnace service immediately!
- Unusual Noises: Most furnaces click when they’re activated, and oftentimes, you can hear the air flowing through the vents. These are normal sounds. If you hear rattling, crackling or squealing sounds, that can indicate anything from loose parts to electrical issues.
- Strange Odor: Your furnace shouldn’t emit an odor, period. If you smell gas, smoke, or burning plastic, you need to shut your furnace down immediately and evacuate the building until the issue has been addressed.
- Physical Damage: Wear and tear may cause problems with your furnace in including reduced air flow and poor heating control. Even the smallest traces of physical damage can hinder the performance of your heating system.
Contact Jones Services today for furnace maintenance in Monroe if you notice any of these 5 signs.