Last updated: 12/14/20
To our Jones Services Client Community:
We are committed to our duty to serve our customers safely. Our #1 priority is the welfare of you, your family, and our team members.
We are open and committed to being here for our community. If you should have any HVAC or plumbing issues, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at (845) 210-9640 .
We assure you our team is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
- We are practicing CDC recommended safety and sanitary practices
- We will maintain a safe distance from others and refrain from shaking hands with our customers
- Our technicians are wearing masks, fresh gloves, and shoe coverings when in your home
- Our techs sanitize everything they come into contact with in your home (surfaces, etc.)
- We are monitoring the health of our staff
In the interest of community responsibility, we also kindly ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms you please contact us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Unfortunately, germs travel and winter means less fresh air inside. To help ensure you and your family are breathing clean air inside your home, we suggest scheduling an Indoor Air Quality Assessment.
As always, we thank you for your continued support of our local, family-owned business, especially during this difficult time.
Please stay safe,
The Jones Family