Spring is on its way – is your plumbing ready? Clogs, blockages, and backups are common year-round, but April showers and May flowers can put some extra stress on your plumbing system. Indoor factors can contribute as well, like grease build up and accidental introduction of foreign objects. Some clogs may clear on their own, others may be pushed through with a plunger. However, some clogs are deeper in your system and can quickly grow out of control. For the more intense clogs, you’ll need professional help. If you have a major clog in your plumbing, you should consider high-pressure water jetting from Jones Services.
Clogs are a common plumbing problem, but if left untreated, they can cause severe damage to your plumbing. Debris can still accumulate inside your plumbing, no matter how well-maintained, and accidents happen. That’s why you want to use the best method when it comes to cleaning and clearing your drains and plumbing. While it may be tempting to use other methods such as a snake or drain cleaner, they’re not as safe or effective as water jetting. Clean plumbing that’s clear or clogs is a priority all homeowners should strive for, here’s how water jetting can help.
- It’s effective. Water jetting uses a high-pressure hose to blast water through your plumbing lines. The combination of high-pressure and water makes for a very effective method at cleaning and clearing any obstructions inside your pipes without causing damages. While other methods such as snaking, may remove the obstruction, water jetting fully removes everything out of the line.
- It saves you money. While it may cost more money to water jet your plumbing versus other methods, it saves you costs further down the road. Clean and clear plumbings can help prevent other plumbing issues as well such as a cracked pipe or leak, which can be costly to repair.
- It’s clean. Your plumbing and sewer line are full of toxic contaminants, and the more time your plumber spends on your plumbing, the more there’s a chance of coming into contact with said harmful contaminants. Water jetting is fast and effective, which means less time the plumber has contact with the sewage inside your plumbing. Water jetting also spares you and your plumber the trouble of digging underground or cutting your walls to access your home’s plumbing.
- It’s good for the environment. Unlike chemical drain cleaners, which can be an easy fix but are very toxic to your health and the environment, water jetting is just highly pressurized water. When using a water jet to remove any clogs, the only stuff that gets flushed down the pipes are water and whatever is clogging the pipe.
- It prevents future problems. Since water jetting thoroughly cleans and clears your plumbing, it can prevent problems for a longer period of time. Since plumbers usually do a camera inspection before they water jetting, they can detect and treat other potential problems.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
Clogs, blockages, and backups can be a major disruption and inconvenience to your home and everyone who lives in it. If the problem is left to escalate, you risk costly repairs and water damages down the road. Call Jones Services before its too late – one of our experienced and certified plumbers will be able to eliminate your clog with high-pressure water jetting. Call us today, we look forward to it!