NOW OFFERING: New and Improved Medical Insurance. The Best Health Insurance Plan in our Industry in the Hudson Valley!
We feel a deep personal responsibility to our employees. We seek to create and maintain an environment
where every employee is provided the opportunity to develop his or her maximum potential, a warm and friendly work environment and career opportunities.
If you possess that special combination of mechanical skills, a desire to learn and enjoy
helping homeowners, Jones Services is where you want to be. Jones Services is one of the most established residential service companies in the Tri-state area. We’ve been around since 1985
under the same ownership and we take pride in building a happy team with a family spirit. We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance, safety and
health for residential plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical systems.
Join Jones Services
Graduates of our apprenticeship program are eligible for even more training at our strategic partner The Ultimate Technical Academy as well as Advanced Service System Training, NATE certification training for our HVAC apprentices and Generac Auto Standby Generator Training for our Electrical Apprentices.
*Jones Services University is the name our apprenticeship program and not a formal accredited learning institution
Looking for a great place to work? If so, you’re in the right place! Jones Services has been servicing the Hudson Valley for over 30 years. Jones Services is ALWAYS seeking customer-focused professionals to help serve our large and rapidly growing customer base. In an industry often plagued by overworked and underpaid people, we provide job opportunities that allow our employees to live as well as our customers! We’re committed to the success of our employees at Jones Services.
- 401(k) with Company Match Program
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sila University – Career development and training
- Discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
Other Perks & Benefits
- Tool account up to $50 per month
- Safety shoe reimbursement up to $125 per year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 per year
- Special deals/discounts offered through LifeMart
- 10% family & friends discounts on services
- Company-wide engagement committee & fun events
- Women in Trade (W.I.T.) group
- Company-paid training and career development opportunities