Heat pump are becoming increasingly popular, but heat pump repair in Warwick is necessary so they remain a must-have in your home. Heat pumps are an alternative heating source that will allow you to save money on energy bills. They are unique in the sense that they only use a small amount of energy to produce heat by simply taking energy from the ground or air. But while they certainly can deliver the goods, they can malfunction and it’s up to you to make the call.
Jones Services should be your go-to service for heat pump repair in Warwick. No problem is too challenging for heating experts to handle, even when it comes to heat pumps. We know the ins and outs of heat pumps to complete even the most complex repairs. Don’t think your heat pump problems are too numerous for us to handle, but we can repair it all with ease!
Heat Pump Repair in Warwick: 5 Types of Repair
We’ve seen it all and done it all with our heat pump repair in Warwick. Nothing is too challenging for us. In fact, there are 5 common problems we encounter quite often, which includes the following:
- Compressor Malfunction: The compressor inside your heat pump moves refrigerant throughout your system to facilitate the cooling process. A malfunctioning compressor could be the result of faulty electrical wiring or other defective components. We will diagnose the malfunctioning compressor, replace any damaged components or the entire compressor if necessary.
- Burned Wires: The wiring inside your heat pump ensures all components are connected and running in harmony. They can become damaged due to a power surge, rodent activity or poor installation. We can inspect all electrical connections and replace faulty or damaged wiring as needed.
- Damaged or Defective Fans: A heat pump with a damaged or defective fan will not even start. With the passage of time or heavy use, fan blades can deteriorate or the capacitor that powers the fan can fail. We will check to make sure your fan is in working order and make any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Condenser Problems: The condenser is vital to the air cooling process that occurs inside your heat pump. The most common causes of condenser failure are faulty wiring or dirty evaporator coils. We will examine your condenser to determine which of these is at fault and replace the condenser, fix the poor connections or clean the coils depending on our findings.
- Faulty Blowers: The blower component of your heat pump is responsible for moving air into your home after it has been cooled. We will inspect your blower and address and replacements or repairs that are needed to get it up and running again.
Contact Jones Services today for heat pump repair in Warwick. Heat pumps work amazingly well when they are at their best, so get repairs done now!