A good plumber in Monroe, NY shouldn’t be hard to find, but there are a few out there who aren’t everything they say they are. Fakes, phonies, and scam artists—they’re all ready to promise you the world but offer none of the high-quality service behind it. You need to make sure you’re getting the right plumber to provide you with service so your plumbing system will work better than ever. But how can you go about doing it? Well, as with anything in life, there is no harm in asking questions before hiring the plumber on the spot.
At Jones Services, we have a team of licensed, fully-trained plumbers who can provide you with high-quality service 24/7. And we don’t simply provide plumbing service and move on, either. We specialize in high-quality customer service that makes your priorities the number-one concern. Our plumber in Monroe, NY will ensure you are 100% satisfied with their work. Make no mistake, there are no phonies to be found here; we offer real-deal service!
What Should You Ask a Plumber in Monroe, NY?
Before you just hire any random plumber to do the job, make a point to ask any of these questions:
- “What Are Your Qualifications?” Your plumber must be licensed to take on any plumbing work, especially if it’s something more than just a quick fix. There are a few unlicensed handymen out there who may be able to provide some plumbing repair, but their lack of formal training will leave them more prone to make mistakes. You need to make sure you’re getting plumbing service that won’t leave much room for errors.
- “How Many Years of Experience Do You Have?” Though your plumber may be licensed, they may still be a newbie to the business, which makes them more likely to make mistakes on complex work. You need a licensed plumber with years of experience in the business who will know the ins and outs of residential plumbing to do a job to the best of its abilities.
- “Are There Free Estimates?” There are some scam service companies out there will offer free estimates as a way for customers to buy into their low-quality service, but the legitimate plumbers out there may also offer the same. Many plumbers will inspect your home before any work is completed free of charge and give an estimate on the cost so there are no surprises when the time comes for payment. Asking your plumber if they offer free estimates will determine if you’ll save some money, if at all.
- “May I Get a Written Estimate?” In terms of plumbing service, paperwork is everything, especially for written estimates. Getting estimates on paper will ensure you have further confirmation of what you’re paying for service. Some scam service companies will shy away from this discussion, which is a huge red flag to avoid them.
- “What Warranties Do You Offer?” Most plumbers will have some sort of warranty for their work that will determine coverage, extensions, and any special deals you’ll receive from their service. This is a must-ask question, as it will let you know the most important details of the job and determine whether you’re getting the most coverage out the service as possible.
Contact Jones Services today if you’re looking for a plumber in Monroe, NY who you can count on for anything and will be there for you 24/7!