Water Heater Services in Middletown, Newburgh and Goshen
At Jones Services, we specialize in water heater repair, replacement, and maintenance. It’s important for you, as a homeowner, to know a little bit about each so you can be properly prepared for any situation surrounding your water heater!
Water Heater Maintenance
You may not think that appliance that heats up your water will need some tending to, but it does. A maintenance check performed by one of our experts serves as preventative maintenance, and gives you a peace of mind that you’ll have a reliable, efficient water heater.
Our maintenance check up includes:
- Flushing the unit
- Cleaning the burner assembly
- Checking the pressure valve
- Making sure the pilot light is working appropriately (lighting, staying on)
- An all around safety inspection
We know you want to get the most out of your water heater, and we’re here to ensure that you do!
Water Heater Repairs
Even the most attentive homeowner will have water heater problems at one point or another. No matter how much maintenance or tender love and care you give to it, there still may be a point where it breaks down and needs repair.
So, what are some common water heater problems that will have you calling in a repair?
- Faulty valves
- Sediment build up
- Power loss
Most of those problems can be repaired pretty simply, and here’s how the process works at Jones Services:
- When we arrive at your home, the first thing we will do is inspect the water heater.
- Then, we will test all of the components and check all the connections to see what, if anything, is out of order.
- Once that’s done, we’ll be able to determine the cause of the problem.
- When we know the cause, so will you. We will provide you with a comprehensive quote for repair and will go forward right then and there with your approval.
So, what happens when you have a problem that can’t be repaired?
Water Heater Replacement
Unfortunately, if you have a leak or sediment build up on your tank, replacement is your only option. But, as bad as it may sound, there are a number of benefits to having a new water heater installed.
Benefits of a new water heater:
- Lower water bills: Upgraded water heaters use less energy, resulting in you paying a lower monthly water bill. And who doesn’t want that?
- Reduced repair costs: If you have an inefficient water heater, chances are you’ve been calling in repairs nonstop. That’s a waste of money. With a new one, you can rest assured you’ll have consistent hot water – and not have to pay repair bills all the time.
- An increase in your home’s value: Home inspectors look carefully at your plumbing systems, and a properly functioning water heater is at the top of their list. If you have an older one, the value of your home will significantly decrease.
- More hot water: An older system takes longer to heat water, or will make the water temperature in your home fluctuate pretty frequently. That leaves you and your family struggling to shower on time, and without the comfort of hot water.
Don’t suffer through water heater problems. At Jones Services, we can help you with anything and everything that you need. Call us today!